All rights in any products that we make available through the Site, such as music, images, video, artwork, text and other copyrightable materials (collectively, the "Products") are owned by us, our Affiliates and/or our (or their) licensors. Subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions of these Transaction Terms and any other applicable terms and conditions imposed by us, our Affiliates and/or our licensors, you have a limited, revocable right to use those Products that you purchase or access through the Site solely for your personal, non-commercial use in accordance with the terms and conditions of these Transaction Terms and any other terms and conditions that may apply to such Products, which right you cannot transfer to others. You understand that the Site and the Products include and/or rely on a security framework using technology that protects digital information and imposes usage rules established by us, our Affiliates and our (or their) licensors, and you hereby agree to abide by such usage rules.
• Choose the relevant item that you wish to purchase and click the 'Add To Shopping Bag' button to put the item into bag.
• You will then be taken to the 'Shopping Bag' where you can edit the items and check that everything is correct. Once you have checked your basket, click the ‘Checkout' button.
• At this point you will be required to log in as a returning customer, log in as a VIP Program Member, register to become a new member, or proceed as a guest. As a returning customer, you can log in where your details will have been saved from previous transactions.
• You will then enter Billing and Delivery Information, filling out the required fields as a minimum. Once all the Billing and Delivery Information has been in-putted, you will need to select a payment method. Once a payment method has been selected then fill in all of the required fields as a minimum.
• Once all the details have been filled in you will be able to review your order plus add a gift card or promotional code.
• Once the order has been confirmed you can click on the ‘Pay Now’ button where your payment card details will be submitted to our payment services provider for secure processing. Once your payment has been securely processed, you will receive a confirmation email of your order.
• Please note, when you place an order and pay by Credit or Debit Card a temporary pre-authorisation charge is made to ensure the Credit Card used is valid. The temporary pre-authorisation will expire after 5 working days. If this is not the case, please contact us here
Your initiation of a Transaction represents an offer to us to make a purchase, which offer is accepted by us only when your payment method has been debited in full settlement of the Transaction. We may reject or cancel any Transaction for any reason prior to or after our acceptance of such Transaction.
Descriptions and images of, and references to, Products on the Site do not imply our endorsement of such Products. Except to the extent prohibited by applicable law, we reserve the right, with or without prior notice, to change such descriptions, images, and references; to limit the available quantity of any Product; to honour, or impose conditions on the honouring of, any coupon, coupon code, promotional code or other similar promotions; to bar any user from making any or all Transaction(s); to refuse to provide any user with any Product; and/or to refuse or cancel any Transaction for any reason prior to or after our acceptance of such Transaction pursuant to this Section 2. Price and availability of any Product offered through the Site are subject to change without notice. If applicable, Product prices on the Site will be inclusive of GST unless we expressly provide otherwise. In the event that a Product is listed at an incorrect price or with other incorrect information, we have the right to refuse or cancel any Transaction for such Product at any point prior to or after our acceptance of such Transaction pursuant to this Section 2. You shall pay all charges that may be incurred by you or on your behalf through the Site, at the price(s) in effect when such charges are incurred, including without limitation all shipping and handling charges. In addition, you remain responsible for any taxes (including, if applicable, GST and/or any import duties) that may be applicable to your Transaction(s).
Except to the extent applicable law provides otherwise, all sales through the Site are final, and all charges from those sales are non-refundable, except as otherwise expressly set forth in these Transaction Terms. We or our third party designees may automatically process charges against your selected payment method on the receipt page. We or our third party designees will inform you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional or different information is required to accept your order.
Except to the extent prohibited by applicable law, we reserve the right to change Product delivery options without notice. On occasion, technical and other problems may delay or prevent delivery of a particular Product. Except to the extent that applicable law provides otherwise, your sole and exclusive remedy with respect to any Product that is not delivered within a reasonable period will be either replacement of such Product or a refund of the purchase price paid for such Product, as determined by us in our sole discretion. We will endeavour to process Transaction(s) within seventy-two (72) business hours from our receipt of payment. If we anticipate a delay in delivering a Product to you, we will seek to notify you by email of the estimated delivery date(s). If we are unable to completely fulfil your order we will notify you and refund you for the unfulfilled item.
You have a right to request a refund for your purchase of Product(s) from the Site within 30 days of purchase and receive a refund if request is in line with our Returns Policy. Once an order is placed, you are unable to cancel it. To exercise your right to a refund, you may (i) return your Product to us using the returns form within 30 days of purchase (postage costs apply), or for a credit note/gift card or exchange return your Product(s) to your local store within 30 days of the date identified on the invoice docket supplied with your order. This process excludes all final sale products and 3rd party products, these items are identified at purchase as well as on the receipt.
In the event that we do not receive your returned Product(s) within thirty (30) days of the latter of (i) the date you notified us of your return and (ii) the date you received your Product(s), the deemed date of receipt will be the date of the post-mark on the packaging of your returned Product(s). We will not be responsible for the costs of such return.
In the event that you receive a faulty Product, we recommend as soon as you discover a fault, or if you received an incorrect item, please use the Contact Us form to send us a picture of the item and include a brief description of the fault. Once assessed and approved by team or Third Party Seller, and if it is within six months from the purchase date, we will refund you back to the original tender type. Items deemed as general wear and tear and not due to a manufacturing fault will not be refunded.
We will not be liable to you for failures, defects or delays in delivery caused by:
• Your provision of incorrect or outdated information;
• Your mailbox being full;
• Your failure to comply with instructions for use of the Site; or
• Any event which is outside of our reasonable control.