Katies is a registered brand owned by Specialty Fashion Group Ltd. I accept that by becoming a member of the Katies mailing list that I will receive periodic notification via email, text messaging and or conventional post outlining news, offers and other information relevant to their product services.
I understand that all personal information provided by myself on this website including joining as a member, competition entries, makeover entries or requests for expert advice will reside in a centralised database at Katies Head Office in Alexandria, Sydney, Australia. I also understand that this information will be updated as and when requested only by myself or as authorised by me. I understand it is my right to have access to any of my personal details held by Katies and that this information will be provided to me within a reasonable amount of time. I understand that under no circumstances will Katies sell, barter, transfer or distribute my personal details to any other third party. I do however understand that Katies may publish some information provided by myself (on a strictly anonymous basis) within the website or within other media forms, if permission granted by myself and that Katies send information on behalf of a third party to my personal address. I understand that it is my right to unsubscribe at any time by forwarding a request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating "unsubscribe" in the subject box. I understand that all requests for deletion will be processed within a 14 day period from request date.
All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to Katies. Any use of the site or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of Katies.com.au. All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to Katies. Any use of the site or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of Katies.com.au.
Prices and stock availability may vary between Katies.com.au and Katies stores. Prices shown on Katies.com.au are online prices only. All Prices in Australian Dollars.
CLICK & COLLECT
- Collection of Click & Collect Orders is available from selected Katies Stores. Please note during major sales events and promotions Click & Collect may be temporarily unavailable.
- The relevant Click & Collect store will contact you via email and SMS (where a mobile number has been provided) when your Order is ready for collection. Orders will generally be available for collection within 3-7 business days from the date that you place the order, please note WA is now up to 10 working days.
- In peak trading periods or where item/s in your Order are not available and need to be sourced from another fulfilment location, this may result in delays in fulfilment. Katies will notify you of the delays and discuss alternative arrangements.
- Click & Collect orders cannot be modified or cancelled once your order has been confirmed. In this instance the order will be sent to your nominated store and then if required you will have to return it.
- All Click & Collect orders have the same returns policy. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item or items to us in their original condition within 30 days of purchasing. Katies will issue you with a full refund upon proof of purchase, you must provide a printed copy of the receipt or invoice for the purchased item (this is emailed to you as confirmation of your purchase)
- Click & Collect Orders must be collected within 28 days from the date you are notified by email that your Order is ready for collection. If your Order is not collected within this time, the relevant Click & Collect store has the right to allocate those goods to another customer and refund you. An administration fee may apply in the instance where you fail to collect your goods within the required time frame.
- When collecting your goods at the Click & Collect store, you are required to supply a copy of your Click & Collect Notification email with unique Pickup Code (printed or on your smart phone) and photo identification.
- If you are not personally available to collect the goods, you may appoint a representative. The representative is required to supply a copy of your Click to Collect Notification email with unique Pickup Code (printed or on their smart phone) and photo identification at the time of collection. You agree that we will be entitled to rely on the representative's instructions as if they were your own.
Katies reserves the right to change or discontinue the Click & Collect service at any time, without notice.
From time to time there may be errors on our website such as wrong pricing, wrong descriptions and offers for products that are not available or are no longer available. Despite anything else in these Terms, to the extent legally permitted, we may decline or cancel any orders that are affected by the error, even if the order has been confirmed and a credit card charged. If your credit card is charged for the purchase and we cancel the order, we will notify you and credit your credit card account for the amount charged.