Katies is a registered brand owned by Specialty Fashion Group Ltd. I accept that by becoming a member of the Katies mailing list that I will receive periodic notification via email, text messaging and or conventional post outlining news, offers and other information relevant to their product services.
I understand that all personal information provided by myself on this website including joining as a member, competition entries, makeover entries or requests for expert advice will reside in a centralised database at Katies Head Office in Alexandria, Sydney, Australia. I also understand that this information will be updated as and when requested only by myself or as authorised by me. I understand it is my right to have access to any of my personal details held by Katies and that this information will be provided to me within a reasonable amount of time. I understand that under no circumstances will Katies sell, barter, transfer or distribute my personal details to any other third party. I do however understand that Katies may publish some information provided by myself (on a strictly anonymous basis) within the website or within other media forms, if permission granted by myself and that Katies send information on behalf of a third party to my personal address. I understand that it is my right to unsubscribe at any time by forwarding a request via email to email@example.com stating "unsubscribe" in the subject box. I understand that all requests for deletion will be processed within a 14 day period from request date.
All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to Katies. Any use of the site or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of Katies.com.au. All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to Katies. Any use of the site or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of Katies.com.au.
30% OFF full price pants - Offer valid on select full priced items until Sunday 19th May 2013. Offer valid in-store & online at www.katies.com.au. Prices are as marked & are not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Further 50% OFF Sale - Offer is valid online and in-store on sale items until Sunday 19th May, whilst stocks last. Offer not to be used on layby or in conjunction with any other offer. Prices as marked.
FREE $10 Wrapp Gift Card - 1 gift card limit per person per redemption. Entire value of gift card be used in full & in a single transaction, no change will be given. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. Gift card cannot be applied towards non Wrapp gift cards, team discounts or redeemed as cash. Sponsored gift card (i.e. free gift card) expires net 30 days after issuer date. Cash-funded (paid or topped up gift cards) expires 12 months after issuer date.
Free Shipping on orders over $100 - Free shipping applies to online orders over $100 within Australia and New Zealand only. Free shipping is applied to orders at the online checkout when the subtotal is $100 or more after after all vouchers and discounts have been applied. Orders under $100 incur a standard flat rate shipping charge of $10. Offer is subject to change at any time at Katies’ discretion.
KATIES STYLE REWARDS PROGRAM
1.1 Katies Pty Ltd A.C.N ("Katies") runs a loyalty program known as KATIES STYLE ("Program"). These terms and conditions form the basis of the Program and govern the use of the KATIES STYLE Card ("Card").
1.2 By applying for or using the Card you:
1.2.1 agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and any variations to them;
1.2.2 agree to participate in the Program; and
1.2.3 agree to receive information and promotions via the Program, mail, e-mail and SMS (where you have provided such information).
2.1 To participate in the Program, you will need to be issued with a Card and present your Card during a transaction at a participating Katies store or by creating an online account and transacting at www.katies.com.au
2.2 To obtain a Card you will need to join in-store at a participating Katies. At this time no cards are issued to online sign ups.
2.3 Employees of Katies, its related companies, its data processing and advertising agents are not eligible for a Card.
2.4 Applicants can only be eligible for one Card each and the issuing of a Card and disqualifying of a Card, Cardholder or participant in the Program are at Katies' sole discretion. The Cardholder's Card will only have points updated if presented when making purchases at a Participating Katies Store or at www.katies.com.au.
3.1 The Card is for personal use only. It must not be used by or for a corporation or business and is not transferable. Katies is entitled to regard the person presenting the Card as the Cardholder.
3.2 It is the Cardholder's responsibility to keep the Card safe and Katies is not responsible for points not utilised by the Cardholder according to these terms and conditions or for stolen, lost or damaged Cards or the failure of a Cardholder to provide the Card at the time of making a purchase.
3.3 If a Card is lost or damaged, you may apply for a replacement Card in-store or by calling the KATIES STYLE Enquiry line (see clause 10). Katies will use its best endeavours to transfer any points on your old Card onto the new Card. Katies may charge you $5 for a replacement Card to cover the costs for administration and handling. This $5 fee is not refundable.
3.4 The Card and vouchers in relation to the Program at all times remain the property of Katies.
3.5 Your points will be updated at the time your Card is used. There may be instances out of Katies control, for which Katies takes no responsibility, that may delay the immediate update of your points. In such instances, Katies will undertake every reasonable endeavour to update your points.
3.6 The Card must be presented at the time of making a purchase at a Participating Katies store or at www.katies.com.au for Voucher Points to be awarded. Your Card must be Active, not tampered with and undamaged. We are only able to award points at the time of purchase.
3.7 You are responsible for checking your Card & receipt after it is used in each transaction to ensure the details (including the number of points) are correct.
3.8 It is your responsibility as Cardholder to provide Katies with any changes to your personal details, so that you are able to continue to receive communications from us.
4.1 Subject to clause 12, for every dollar you, as the Cardholder, spend to purchase merchandise (rounded to the nearest whole dollar) at a Participating Katies Store, or at www.katies.com.au 1 voucher point is awarded to your points balance ("Voucher Point").
4.2 For your Voucher Points to remain valid, you will need to be an "Active Member". To remain as an Active Member you must present your Card and make a minimum purchase within twelve months of each anniversary of the date you became a member.
5.1 A $5 KATIES STYLE REWARD voucher will be awarded for every 100 Voucher Points you accumulate ("KATIES STYLE REWARD Voucher").
5.2 When a KATIES STYLE REWARD voucher is provided, the corresponding number of awarded Voucher Points are deducted from your points balance.
5.3 A KATIES STYLE REWARD voucher issued under the Program:
5.3.1 Is valid for use at participating Katies Stores for 30 days from the date of issue. Reward vouchers that are issued in-store are not currently redeemable online.
5.3.2 Can only be claimed at a participating Katies Store on presentation of your Card.
5.3.3 Is not transferable, not redeemable for cash and is not a negotiable instrument and can only be redeemed by the Cardholder to whom it was issued.
5.3.4 Can only be redeemed in accordance with the varying rules of the KATIES STYLE program.
5.3.5 Cannot be used with other KATIES STYLE Reward Vouchers and/ or Katies gift vouchers.
5.3.6 Cannot be used on a layby.
5.3.7 Will not be replaced if lost, stolen or defaced to the extent it is illegible.
5.3.8 Voucher Points for purchases made by layby will be awarded on final payment upon presentation of your Card.
5.4 It is the Cardholder's responsibility to keep the Voucher safe and Katies is not responsible for Vouchers not utilised by the Cardholder according to these terms and conditions or for stolen, lost or damaged Vouchers or the failure of a Cardholder to provide the Voucher at the time of making a purchase.
6.1 From time-to-time, as a Cardholder you may have the chance to win prizes and receive offers when presenting your Card at a Participating Katies Store. Competitions and other offers will be subject to their own terms and conditions which will be available in store and at www.katies.com.au Competitions and offers may limit certain Cardholders from entering and/ or claiming a prize or offer.
8.1 If you no longer wish to participate in the Program or receive the information or offerings, you can withdraw from the Program by notifying Katies in writing and returning the Card to the address below or inform us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Katies Customer Service Department
151-163 Wyndham Street
Alexandria Sydney NSW 2015
8.2 Katies reserves the right to vary these participating terms and conditions at any time and to suspend or cancel the Program and the Card at any time upon reasonable notice.
9.1 Any notice Katies may wish to provide to the Cardholder shall be regarded as notified to the Cardholder if sent by prepaid post or e-mail addressed to the Cardholder's address or posted at www.katies.com.au or as otherwise notified by Katies.
10.1 If you have any enquiries regarding the Program or if your Card is lost or damaged, please contact the KATIES STYLE Enquiry line on 1800 151 110 between 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday Eastern Standard Time.
11.1 To access your personal information that Katies Pty Ltd ABN 43 057 569 169 holds please contact our Privacy Officer at:
The Privacy Officer
Specialty Fashion Group
151-163 Wyndham St
Alexandria NSW 2015
Phone: (02) 8303 9800
11.2 The purpose for Katies collecting your personal information is for you to participate in the Program. This privacy statement and these terms and conditions form part of each other. For the purposes of operating the Program, Katies provides your personal information to Global Red Pty Ltd that provides some of the technology and related services for the Program. If you do not provide us with information required at enrolment, such as your email address, you may not be eligible to obtain information or receive exclusive offers or participate fully in the Program. If you require a replacement card, Katies may require you to fill out a form and provide such information that Katies reasonably requires. Katies may require prize winners to provide evidence of identity and sign such acknowledgement of receipt as Katies reasonably requires. Please note that the terms and conditions of competitions and other offers will be subject to their own terms and conditions, which will set out how your personal information may be used. We provide your personal information in the case of prize winners to the prize provider and may publish the names and suburbs of winners.
12.1 Participating Stores are all Katies stores and www.katies.com.au within Australia. Points will be awarded for any purchases made at www.katies.com.au if you are resident within Australia and if you have joined the KATIES STYLE Program as laid out in these terms and conditions.
12.2 A copy of the current terms and conditions can be viewed in Participating Stores, at Katies' registered office at 151 – 163 Wyndham Street, NSW 2015 or at www.katies.com.au
12.3 Katies will not be responsible for lost, stolen, illegible or damaged vouchers.
12.4 The Card and the technology utilised by the Program depend on a third party or parties and Katies is not responsible for computer or technological errors or failures, or for fraud.
12.5 Voucher Points, KATIES STYLE REWARD Vouchers and other vouchers issued under the Program are not transferable, are not redeemable for cash and are not negotiable instruments.
12.6 Any Voucher Points credited in error or any points relating to a transaction which is cancelled or reversed or where a refund is given, will be deducted from the Card.
12.7 Third parties involved in the program do not have any authority, express or implied, to make any representation, warranty or statement on behalf of Katies and Katies accepts no liability in respect of such representations, warranties or statements.
KATIES VOUCHER TERMS
These Voucher Terms set out the terms on which we issue discount or nominated value vouchers. They apply to physical vouchers and to voucher and discount codes we issue (Vouchers). By applying for or using a Voucher, you consent to these Voucher Terms and any other Voucher terms (Specific Voucher Terms) printed on the Voucher or listed on the website where the Voucher was offered.
1. Each Voucher type is identified by a voucher code and has different requirements and rewards including Specific Voucher Terms, in addition to these Voucher Terms. These Voucher Terms and all applicable Specific Voucher Terms must be met to be eligible for the Voucher and to receive the discount or offer covered by the Voucher. The Specific Voucher Terms override these Voucher Terms to the extent of any conflict.
2. Voucher values or discount rates, as applicable, are as specified on the Voucher. The maximum value of a Reward Voucher issued per transaction is $50. All value amounts are specified in Australian dollars. Vouchers with a face value can be redeemed in Australian dollars only.
3. There is a limit of one Voucher per legitimate Katies’ customer per offer unless the Specific Voucher Terms expressly provide otherwise.
4. Vouchers are intended for single use only on a single order unless the Specific Voucher Terms expressly provide otherwise.
5. Where a physical Voucher is issued to you, only the original Voucher will be accepted for use. You may be required to collect the Voucher from one of our stores. You must surrender the Voucher when you use it unless the Specific Voucher Terms expressly allow for multiple uses. You must not reproduce or copy the Voucher and the Voucher is not valid if reproduced or copied unless the Specific Voucher Terms expressly provide otherwise, for example by allowing you to print the Voucher from the relevant website or insert a Voucher code.
6. Vouchers are applicable to valid direct debit and credit card purchases only. They cannot be used for lay-by purchases whether for a deposit or payment.
7. Vouchers are usable only on or at our web site or stores. Some Vouchers may be limited to one specific site or channel – for example, a Voucher may only be for use at a physical store or only for online use; please check the Specific Voucher Terms. Without limitation, Reward Vouchers printed from a physical stores’ point of sale system cannot be used for online purchases. Reward Vouchers can be used in the issuing store on the day of issue and in other stores on the next business day, subject to expiry terms. Privilege, Anniversary and Birthday Vouchers that we email to you can be used online unless the applicable Specific Voucher Terms state otherwise.
8. In the case of a multiple-item order, the value of the Voucher is allocated to each item based on the proportion of the item's value to the total value of all items, excluding shipping, taxes and other charges.
9. Certain items may not be eligible for purchase using the Voucher. These will be notified in the Specific Voucher Terms. Generally, Vouchers cannot be used to purchase gift cards.
10. A Voucher cannot be used to pay for taxes, shipping and handling or other charges unless the Specific Coupon Terms expressly provide otherwise. Any Voucher offering free shipping applies only to shipping of products within the area we designate from time to time.
11. Some Vouchers are subject to a minimum purchase requirement. Taxes, shipping and handling and other charges do not apply towards meeting the minimum purchase amount.
12. A particular Voucher cannot be combined with any other offer or Voucher in the same order unless the Specific Voucher Terms expressly provide otherwise.
13. Each Voucher (excluding a single use Voucher, which expires on use) is valid for a limited time only and expires on the date specified in the Specific Voucher Terms unless used or terminated earlier in accordance with these Voucher Terms.
14. Vouchers are not for resale and are not redeemable for cash. If the order value is lower than the Voucher value, the remaining amount of the Voucher value is lost.
15. Physical Vouchers cannot be replaced if lost, stolen, mutilated, defaced, tampered with or deleted.
16. A Voucher cannot be applied to orders already placed.
17. If a Voucher is used and your entire order is cancelled or rejected, or if you return all items in your order, we will refund the actual amount paid subject to our applicable trading terms but the Voucher will no longer be valid.
18. If a Voucher is used and only part of your order is cancelled or rejected, or if you return only some of the items in your order, a partial Voucher discount will still be applied to the remaining item(s) that are processed.
19. We may discontinue, cancel or refuse to issue or honour a specific Voucher or Voucher type at any time for any reason without notice. This may occur for a range of reasons including due to errors associated with issuing or processing the Voucher or Voucher type or because we consider that you or the Voucher applicant have applied for or used the Voucher improperly or outside its intended purpose or operation or in breach of these Voucher Terms including any Specific Voucher Terms or because the Voucher has been tampered with or altered.
20. These Voucher Terms cover only the Voucher itself. Our specified trading terms http://www.katies.com.au/Buying-Online.aspx also apply to your purchases of products or services using the Voucher.